Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• The Network Product Engineer is responsible to define, advertise and ensure the client builds sustainable, robust and secured solutions at the right cost and that bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies, in close collaboration with Group Security, CTO and the Network Program;
• Contribute and support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement;
• Manage the advisory, selection, design, secure build & integration for the products in scope;
• Provide high expertise support on products or services;
• Ensure quality of service on products or services.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Network Domain;
• Must have strong experience in driving large architecture, standardization & transformation initiatives;
• Maintain deep understanding of the Network technology and market practices (competition landscape, technology trends) with very good/established level of expertise;
• Must have strong expertise in Network & Cloud design patterns, Security solutions & IT infrastructure best practices;
• Must have strong experience in managing Network Security products, SASE, VPN (Cisco, F5), Firewalling (Checkpoint, PaloAlto, Cisco, Alogsec), Web gateways (Mcafee), Segmentation technologies and identity services;
• Must have Network Programmability and Automation skills.
• Fluent in English;
• EU citizenship