Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Define the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery;
• Responsible for the planning test activities, both functional and non-functional testing;
• Ensure that all processes related to Quality Management are set up and maintained;
• Maintain all documentation related to Quality Management;
• Support the project team and the Contracting Authority on all issues related to Quality Management;
• Plan, support deployment and manage the testing effort for any given engagement;
• Participate in the test management meetings;
• Carry out quality audits and IT processes quality assessments and plan end-user testing, including MS testing.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Minimum 8 years of experience in the defined area of expertise;
• IT testing expert. Excellent knowledge of the testing lifecycle and the landscape of the tools to automate the test cases to perform;
• Excellent knowledge of testing standards and methodologies;
• Good project and contract management knowledge.
• Ability to chair meetings and give presentations;
• Ability to apply high quality standards to all tasks;
• Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies;
• Capacity in writing documents;
• Good communication skills in English;
• Ability to communicate effectively with development team;
• Experience and willingness of working in an international/multicultural environment.