Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Maintain corporate standard PC/Citrix /Laptop devices via SCCM;
• Prepare, install and support Windows and OS systems;
• Troubleshooting of complex incidents or those that simply need desk side assistance;
• To create and update in-house documentation for processes and report for customer;
• Knowledge of SCCM Server upgrades, setting up remote SCCM Distribution points and be able to manage service point to provide policy and download content;
• Microsoft Win 10 images creation and support. Deep knowledge in driver updates deployments, BIOS updates for a range of models, maintain configuration baselines and prevent configuration drift, and work with and assist all other teams in the business in order to achieve all of those aims;
• Powershell and scripting knowledge: automation scripts;
• SCCM -azure integration (CGW cloud point).
Main Technical Requirements:
• Excellent working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Operating Systems including Windows 7,8,10;
• Good experience with PowerShell;
• Team Player and strong inter personal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people at all levels;
• Task sequencing building and troubleshooting.
• EU citizenship;
• International Environment;
• English mandatory.