Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Collect, transform the business needs and create technical specification documents;
- Analyze third part solution integration;
- Provide guidance to Integrate the new solution according to the actual systems code and constraints;
- Develop a new version of the web application.
Main Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with ReactNative / ReacNativeJS / Typescript development;
- Strong Network Skills (Rest API, graphQL, API integration) and applicative architecture patterns;
- Good knowledge on TypeORM / SQ;
- Git / bitbucket fluent;
- Technical experience in security technologies, especially Authentication and Authorization are preferred.
- Nice to have: Cloud technologies on AWS: PM2 instance / Lambda / Aurora PostGress DB, Micro Services, deployment. Requirements:
- Fluent in English (B2 or +);
- Good proficiency in English Verbal and Written communication.