Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Build overall plan of implementation across all products and markets according to predefined strategy with the stakeholders;
• Articulate the defined strategy to embark all products in co-designed roadmap;
• Ensure ServiceNow teams are onboard and can deliver according to product needs;
• Ensure plan covers, especially from a process/change management, all stakeholders;
• Ensure right level of parallelization to meet soon enough a go to market;
• Drive both product teams and ServiceNow Teams according to build plan and phased, operate required governance;
• Support product teams into implementing the defined process;
• Co-animate workshop with the Silva teams, coach product teams;
• Ensure deliverables are in line with high level designed processes, with the right level of simplicity and maintainability for all stakeholders;
• Co-construct and propose appropriate amendment to Silva TOM with global products for the case of WoN, implement;
• Propose KPIs & implement;
• Propose appropriate format and levers to be in a continuous improvement mode with all relevant stakeholders and operate it;
• Monitor execution and finetune process based on pilot findings.
Main Technical Requirements:
• Excellent modulization skills with 5 years of expertise;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Manager – IT operations or IT consulting focusing on IT process / transformation;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and in French.
• EU citizenship;
• International Environment;
• French mandatory;
• English mandatory.