Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Monitor system alerts and assist to resolve issues in hardware and software;
• Support daily operations, develop and maintain scripts (Powershell);
• Analyze failure and assist to restore services;
• Deploy of windows patches, and upgrades or security controls;
• Install and configure third parties’ products on window operating systems;
• Manage backup and restore activities;
• Troubleshoot incidents and problems to provide resolution and workarounds;
• Collaborate with networking teams in configurations;
• Capacity management support;
• Research on system technology updates.
Main Technical Requirements:
•Experience with Tomcat/Apache on Linux Red Hat;
•Professional background performing Azure administration;
•Knowledge of MS SQL Server and Mongo DB;
•Experience with TWS and UDM;
•Networking concepts (DNS, FW, Proxies).
•Fluency in spoken and written English•Clear communication;
•Agile Methodology Oriented;
•Experience in Incident, Problem, Change, and Request management processes;
•Experience in working autonomously and with internal and external providers in an international context.