Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Engineer (Build) and test solutions, document accordingly and handover to operations team;
- Undertake project activities, including Tech Lead function;
- Represent technology area in discussions with appropriate Global team(s) project managers, and the clients;
- Drive process improvement initiatives (e.g. Automation, documentation & transition to offshore team);
- Perform pro-active maintenance, including firmware, software upgrades, license keys, patching, hardening, vulnerability management, capacity management, inventory management;
- Provide Infrastructure services, and 3rd level support to the Provisioning and Operations function (on & offshore);
- Use tuning tools to optimise performance of the virtualisation platform, and to ensure that agreed service levels are met;
- Ensure audit compliance is maintained to agreed levels.
Main Technical Requirements:
- Strong expert L2+ Linux Redhat 6 & 7 skills;
- Experience on working with a config management tool – Puppet or Ansible is a qualifying;
- Linux servers of any distro in numbers 100’s-1000’s of servers;
- Experience on large scale companies and got the habit to work in ITIL / Ticketing & project mode.
- Availability to work in EU;
- International Environment;
- English mandatory.